Flamekin Wild Mage
- Race: Flamekin
- Type: Outsider (Native)
- Size: Medium
- Mana Affinity: Red
- Class Levels: Flamekin 3/Wild Mage 2
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Max HP: 67 (3d10 plus 2d6 Hit Dice+[LevelxConstitution Bonus]+Misc)
- BAB: +4
- Combat Maneuver Bonus: 11 (BAB+Strength+Most Attack Bonuses+Misc)
- Combat Maneuver Defense: 22 (10+BAB+Strength+Dex+Defense Bonuses that Boost Touch AC+Misc)
- Initiative: +2 (Dexterity+Anything that Boost Dexterity Ability Checks+Misc)
- Speed: 30 ft (Base Racial Speed then modified by Armor Reduction)
- Senses: Perception +9, Darkvision 60 ft.
- Standard: 20 (10+2 Dex+4 Armor+4 Natural)
- Flat Footed: 18 (Your normal AC, minus your Dexterity and Dodge bonuses)
- Touch: 12 (10 plus your Dexterity and Dodge bonuses
- Damage Reduction: 3/Adamantine
- Fortification: 15% reduced damage from critical his and sneak attacks
- Flaming Core: Heal 1 hp for every 10 fire damage that targets this character, take no fire damage
- Pilgrim’s Instincts: +2 to AC against extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities from elementals
- Elemental Influence: +2 on Saves vs bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stun.
- Pilgrim’s Instincts: +2 on Saves vs extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities from elementals
|Claw Attacks||+11/+11||1d6+6||20, x2||-|
|Sling||+6||1d4+6||20, x2||50ft Range increment|
|Spell Touch Attach||+6||-||20, x2||-|
- Power Attack: Take -2 penalty on attack rolls to gain a +4 bonus on melee damage rolls
- Caster Level: 1d3
- Spell DCs = 10+Spell Level+(5)Cha
- 0th Level Spells (Cost 1 mana to Cast)
- Detect Magic
- 1st Level Spells (Cost 2 mana to Cast)
- Burst of Adrenaline – Immediate Action
- Heavy Bite
- Magic Fang
- Magic Missile
- Magic Stone
- Burning Hands
- Clarion Call
- Flamespike – Swift Action
- Giant’s Fist
- Focusing Chant – Swift Action
- Lesser Orb of Fire
- Lucky Number
- Magic Weapon
- Murderous Command
- Sure Strike – Swift Action
- True Strike
|Diplomacy||13||5||5||-||-||3||+4 on checks with elementals|
|Knowledge (Geography)||14||5||2||-||-||3||+4 (racial)|
|Knowledge (Planes)||7||2||2||-||-||3||+4 when dealing with elemental|
|Knowledge (Wild Magic)||11||5||2||-||-||4|
|Use Magic Device||9||1||5||-||-||3|
|Essence||Red Attunement||Gain access to the Red Pool, +1 Red mana point per level once taken|
|1||Light Armor Proficiency||Grants proficiency with light armor. Additionally, ignore arcane spell failure chance for light armors|
|3||Power Attack||Can choose to take a -2 penalty to all melee attack rolls to get a +4 damage bonus.|
|5||Weapon Focus (Natural Attacks)||+1 to attacking with natural attacks|
|Body||Chain Shirt||+4 Armor, Max Dex +4, -3 Armor Check Penalty||-||-|
- 20 stones (ammunition)
- X Platinum Pieces, X Gold, X Silver, X Copper.
- Class Level: These Class Levels grant 2d6 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, base saving throw bonuses of +0 Fort, +0 Ref, and +3 Will, and 15 Mana plus 15 Bonus Red.
- Class Skills: These Class Levels grant skill points equal to 5 x (4 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Appraise (Int), Craft (Int), Disable Device (Dex), Fly (Dex), Knowledge (all) (Int), Knowledge (wild magic) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Profession (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Wild mages are proficient with all simple weapons. They are not proficient with any type of armor or shield.
- Chaos Devotion: The wild mage’s fractured essence attunes him to the very powers of Chaos. As such his Chaos spells gain a +2 to their save DC but can neither learn or cast Lawful spells. A wild mage will never use or accept the power of Lawful spells.
- Wild Spells: A wild mage naturally learns the core spells inherent to wild magic as they level (see Wild Spells for more information). A wild mage gains the core Wild spells as innate spells at the appropriate levels. A wild mage that ever loses his surge die can no longer cast his Wild spells.
- Wild Surges: Any spell that a wild mage casts has a slight chance to release some of the wild mages potent magic breaks through in an uncontrollable outburst. Each time the wild mage casts a spell he also rules a 1d20 surge die. If the die rolls a natural 13 then the result is a wild surge. To determine the results of a wild surge the DM rolls secretly on a Surge Chart.
- Wild Knowledge: Thanks to his connection to these chaotic forces, the wild mage is very knowledgeable of this power. The wild mage adds half his class level (minimum 1) to all Knowledge (wild magic) skill checks and may make Knowledge (wild magic) skill checks untrained.
- Wild Magic: The most basic aspect of a wild mages affects his spells by causing uncontrolled variance in their duration and strength. This manifests a random level variance. At 2nd level the wild mage’s effective caster level is permanently reduced by 2. Each time you cast a spell roll a 1d3 variance die and add the result to your effective caster level to find your caster level for this spell.
- +2 Strength, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, +4 Charisma
- Outsider (Native) type
- Red Only: All flamekin have a Red Attunement
- Racial Hit Dice: Unlike most other races of Creed, flamekin are born from molten rock as young adolescents and automatically have all natural abilities of their race. A flamekin begins with three levels of Outsider which provide 3d10 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of +1 Fort, +3 Ref, and +3 Will.
- Racial Skills: A flamekin’s Outsider hit dice give it skill points equal to 3 x (6 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (the planes), Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival.
- Size Medium
- A flamekin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision 60 feet.
- Natural Armor +4.
- Elemental Influence: Due to the flamekin’s elemental origins, they behave in many ways like an Elemental. Flamekin receive a +2 bonus on saving throws against bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning. While they must still eat, sleep, and breathe, they may consume any easily combustible element for sustenance and may breathe any flammable gasses and liquids without harm.
- Elemental Form: A flamekin’s stony hide gives them damage reduction 3/Adamantine and a 15% fortification against critical hits and sneak attacks. This stacks with other effects that would grant such fortification to a maximum of 75%. If this ability would push a flamekin’s fortification above 75%, they instead increase their damage reduction to 10/Adamantine.
- Flaming Core: A flamekin’s burning core allows them to absorb fire. A flamekin absorbs all fire damage, healing for 1 point of damage for every 10 points of fire damage they would have taken (rounding down). Notably, this does not count as an immunity to fire and as such is not a benefit their worn or carried items receive, nor is it effective on flames altered to no longer deal fire damage.
- Water Weakness: Unfortunately, a flamekin’s fiery nature also makes them incredibly vulnerable to water, taking an additional 50% damage from any Cold or Water effect. Additionally, whenever immersed in a non-flammible liquid the flamekin loses hit points equal to one-third of its maximum hit points per round. A flamekin reduced to zero or less hit points in such a fashion has their core flame snuffed out and becomes catatonic, little more than dead stone. At this point the flamekin may only be healed by fire damage, but if brought back to full health within 24 hours the flamekin’s core is reignited and they regain consciousness. Otherwise, the flamekin dies after 24 hours pass.
- Ignite: A flamekin may choose to allow their inner flame to expand, covering themselves and anyone who strikes them in flames. This deals 1d8 points of fire damage to all worn and carried flammable equipment (or anything else that is gripping them) per round at the beginning of their round. While ignited, any creature that strikes them with a natural or non-reach weapon takes 1d6 points of fire damage. Additionally, any metal or combustible weapons, as well as any natural attacks, wielded by the flamekin deal an additional 1d6 points of fire damage while ignited. Activating this ability is a free action and ending it is a 1 round action.
- Pilgrim’s Instincts: Flamekin have a +4 racial bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Survival checks and a -4 racial penalty on Swim checks. Flamekin have a +2 dodge bonus to AC and on saving throws against the extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities of elementals. In addition, they gain a +4 racial bonus on Knowledge (the planes) checks in relation to elementals and can make such checks untrained. Flamekin gain a +4 bonus on Diplomacy checks made with elementals.
- Acclimated: Flamekin don’t take penalties for altitude.
- Natural Attacks: Flamekin have a pair of vicious claws that they can use to deliver two claw attacks that deal 1d6 points of damage. Metals naturally occurring within the flamekin’s system harden and build up in these claws, making them count as adamantine for the purposes of overcoming hardness and damage reduction.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Efflis. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Ignan, Kip, Giant, and Taurru.
- Height: X’X”
- Weight: X lbs.