- Race: Dwarf
- Type: Humanoid (Dwarf)
- Size: Medium
- Mana Affinity: Blue
- Class Levels: Rogue 5
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Max HP: 55 (5d8 Hit Dice+[LevelxConstitution Bonus]+Misc)
- BAB: +3
- Combat Maneuver Bonus: 8 (BAB+Strength+Most Attack Bonuses+Misc)
- Combat Maneuver Defense: 20 (10+BAB+Strength+Dex+Defense Bonuses that Boost Touch AC+Misc)
- Initiative: +2 (Dexterity+Anything that Boost Dexterity Ability Checks+Misc)
- Speed: 20 ft (Base Racial Speed then modified by Armor Reduction)
- Standard: 18 Dex+(6)Armor+Shield+Other)
- Flat Footed: 16 (Your normal AC, minus your Dexterity and Dodge bonuses)
- Touch: 12 (10 plus your Dexterity and Dodge bonuses
|Dwarven Waraxe||+9||1d10+5||20, x3||(note: it can be two handed if nothing in off hand)|
|Hand Crossbow||+5||1d8||19-20, x2||30 ft Range Increment|
|Spell Touch Attack||+5||-||20, x2||-|
- Caster Level: 5
- Spell DCs = 10+Spell Level+(4)Int
- 0th Level Spells (1 mana to Cast)
- 1st Level Spells (2 mana to Cast)
- Critical Strike – Swift Action
- Benign Transposition
- Featherfall – Immediate Action
- Icespike – Swift Action
- Lesser Orb of Cold
- 2nd Level Spells (4 mana to Cast)
- Wraithstrike – Swift Action
- Swift Invisibility – Swift Action
- 3rd Level Spells (6 mana to Cast)
|Sleight of Hand||10||5||2||-||-||3|
|Use Magic Device||8||5||0||-||-||3|
- Common, Dwarven, Efflis, Taurru, Terran.
|Essence||Blue Attunement||Gain access to the Blue Pool, +1 Blue mana point per level once taken|
|1||Medium Armor Proficiency||Grants proficiency with medium armor. Additionally, ignore arcane spell failure chance for medium armors|
|3||Weapon Focus: Dwarven Waraxe||+1 to hit with choosen weapon|
|5||Blue Specialization||Plus 2 mana per level to Blue, minus one to all opposed pools|
|Body||Breastplate||+6 Armor, +3 Max Dex, -4 Armor Check Penalty||-||-|
- 2 Hand Crossbows
- 30 bolts
- X Platinum Pieces, X Gold, X Silver, X Copper.
- Class Level: These Class Levels grant 5d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, base saving throw bonuses of +1 Fort, +4 Ref, and +1 Will, and 9 Mana.
- Class Skills: These Class Levels grant skill points equal to 5 x (10 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Dex), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (local) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Swim (Str), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Rogues are proficient with all simple weapons, plus the hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. They are proficient with light armor, but not with shields.
- Sneak Attack: If a rogue can catch an opponent when he is unable to defend himself effectively from her attack, she can strike a vital spot for extra damage. The rogue’s attack deals extra damage anytime her target would be denied a Dexterity bonus to AC (whether the target actually has a Dexterity bonus or not), or when the rogue flanks her target. This extra damage is 1d6 at 1st level, and increases by 1d6 every two rogue levels thereafter. Should the rogue score a critical hit with a sneak attack, this extra damage is not multiplied. Ranged attacks can count as sneak attacks only if the target is within 30 feet. With a weapon that deals nonlethal damage (like a sap, whip, or an unarmed strike), a rogue can make a sneak attack that deals nonlethal damage instead of lethal damage. She cannot use a weapon that deals lethal damage to deal nonlethal damage in a sneak attack, not even with the usual –4 penalty. The rogue must be able to see the target well enough to pick out a vital spot and must be able to reach such a spot. A rogue cannot sneak attack while striking a creature with concealment.
- Adept Spellfighting: Starting at 1st level, any round the rogue uses a swift or immediate-cast spell they can choose to either gain a +1 bonus to weapon damage rolls or a +2 bonus to confirm critical hits. These bonuses increase by 1 (or 2 for critical confirmation rolls) at 5th level and every 5 levels thereafter.
- Trapfinding: A rogue adds 1/2 her level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device skill checks (minimum +1). A rogue can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps.
- Evasion (Ex): At 2nd level and higher, a rogue can avoid even magical and unusual attacks with great agility. If she makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.
- Rogue Talents: As a rogue gains experience, she learns a number of talents that aid her and confound her foes. Starting at 2nd level, a rogue gains one rogue talent. She gains an additional rogue talent for every 2 levels of rogue attained after 2nd level. A rogue cannot select an individual talent more than once.
- Trap Sense (Ex): At 3rd level, a rogue gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from traps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps.
- Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a rogue can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A rogue with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action (see Combat) against her.
- Extended Spellfighting: At 4th level, a rogue may Extend (as Extend Spell) any naturally swift or immediate-cast spell he casts once per day.
- Spellflinger: Starting at 5th level, the rogue reduces the mana cost of all naturally swift or immediate-cast spells she casts by 1 mana point, to a minimum of 1.
- +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (dwarf) type
- Size Medium
- A dwarf’s base land speed is 20 feet, but their speed can’t be reduced below 20 feet by armor or encumbrance.
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Hardy: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Stability: Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus to their CMD when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on a solid surface.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Master Craftsmen: Dwarves are known for their superior craftsmanship when it comes to metallurgy and stonework. Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks related to metal or stone and treat any such skills as class skills.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven. Bonus Languages: Efflis, Giant, Taurru, Terran.
- Height: X’X”
- Weight: X lbs.